Congratulations to everyone on the December 2023 Top Vendors Listing! You all work so hard, and we greatly appreciate your talent and efforts!
We have some new Top Vendors this month!
Here is a list of all the Top Vendors in alphabetical order:-AppleJack-
We're very honored to be able to work with you and have your work available here at Renderosity! Congratulations on placing among the Top Vendors!
So… you think you may have an item that everyone else NEEDS! Well, the truth is, you could be absolutely correct!
Poser and DAZ Studio users alike are voracious in their appetites! They love the new and unusual…. But not TOO unusual! Poses, Props, Unique textures for the Human figures…. Yes, we want it all!!! G8, V4, Dawn and baby Luna and everyone in between all have a following who will be delighted to give you money in exchange for your Great Idea! Vue, Daz Studio, Poser, Unity, UnReal as well as other software users buy here! Folks come here to Buy content for their render engine, and if you have something they like, they will cheerfully trade you real money for it!!
But you have to have more than an idea. You have to commit to creating the Best Possible item! Lucky you, we are here to help you.
Becoming a vendor at Renderosity is a rewarding and enlightening experience. Your buyers can become your friends, eagerly awaiting your next idea, and happy to share their Thoughts about what could be better or what would more completely suit their needs. Our buyers are not shy!
What does it take to become a Renderosty Vendor? The first thing you have to decide is who is your audience. Is it for Poser, DS, Vue, Bryce, 3DS Max, modeling, Gaming or other software users?
• Contain FBX, OBJ, BLEND, DFX or C4D Files and supporting texture files, if any
• Be of any size – not required to fit in the Poser Space
• Be UVMapped, if necessary.
Poser and DAZ Studio items:
• Fit Poser sized people, Cars, buildings, rockets, not just clothing.
• Adhere to the appropriate software hierarchy
(follow the example zip structures provided below)
• Not be heavily filtered, repeating patterns that are not seen on modern clothing. Think "real-world"
• Quality images. Snap shots of your cat or parking lot are unlikely to be accepted.
• Can be Photoshop files, jpgs, pngs. Brushes, styles, items to be used to make other items.
So once this decision is made, you need to decide what to make and market! There is really no wrong answer, but some items are far more popular than others! This is everything from hair to shoes. Props of all sorts are always popular.
Hair is another option.If you can make good hair, you can easily sell it! Sci-Fi props and scenes. Cars and other forms of Transportation.
If you are committed to the work, we can help you become a successful vendor!